- I have finally gotten around to adding Solarix's IP to the choices on the Options Page. Everone enjoy these wonderful images
Script Version 3.9
- I have not been very good at updating this page so I am going to add all the updates between version 3.2 and 3.9 here.
- Updated script to allow remote updating of Prices and Stocks for Buildings accessable from the Overview->Buildings Tab
- Fixed a bug in the mainMap function when I updated it to work with the FF Coords Addon
- Updated script mainMap function to work with Coords Addon for FF
- Added userID collection to allow for name changes without having to create new account
- Added in functionality to Grab Equipment Info from Starbases and Building info from Overview Screen
- Changed import script names on server to help troubleshooting and hopefully speed up the script and server
- Updated script for new "ID" tags add by Pardus Devs added in a Testing Flag to send data to Test Site
- Fixed a bug for FF 3.6 and background Images
- Fixes the disappearing Wormhole Bug
New Site Look
- I have moved the Test Site over to Production and I am working through a few bugs that have cropped up
- PM me in-game if you find anything that isn't working correctly
- If you are reading this then you are viewing the New Test Site. Enjoy.
Script Version 3.2
Ship Combat Bug
- Glemlin pointed out a bug in Ship combat where if you have DC or OC error messages where appearing on the bottom of the
- Fixed in version 3.2
- I have changed the log out link to point towards a user options page. This page now allows you to change your password as
well as logging out.
Automated Account Sign Up
- I have added a link on the Log in Page to allow a user to set their password for the web site. You can still PM me ingame
to set your password for you if you like or if the automation fails.
- I am working on an Account page where a user can change their password once it has been set. Until that time if a password needs
changed you will need to PM me in the game.
Gem Merchant Tracking
- I have added a new link in the header to bring up a listing of all known Gem Merchants in a Universe
- Contains Links to Cluster Maps, Sector Maps, and Building information (if available)
Bug Found with script for Firefox users in version 3
- I fixed a bug that was found that kept Firefox from updating the Mapper. After fixing the problem I had trouble getting
the new script installed. I ended up having to unistall my Greasemonkey script, restart Firefox, then reinstall my script.
- Not sure why I had this difficulty, Please PM Nhyujm (Orion), Cpt Zaq (Artemis), Zaqwer (Pegasus) if you have any additional
problems or notice the script not loading data.
For those who have taken the time to request an Account you can now see Missions under the following criteria
- You must log in
- You will only see your Faction Missions, Syndicate Missions and Neutral Missions based on your account
- You will only see Missions with +- 2 of your Current Rank/Comp Level
- Additional Filtering is in the Works
I am currently testing the newest script to handle the missions page. I will post here when the new version is ready
I have moved host from http://zaqwer.comlic.com to http://mapper.pardus-alliance.com
- I hope this move will greatly increase the stability of my site and eliminate those annoying max-connection errors
I have stopped updating the Firefox extension to focus on the User Script
- Since the User Script can be used in Firefox with Greasemonkey I have stopped updating so I can focus on one script that can be used by all browsers
Version 3.0 of the User Script is now online
This Version of the User Script incudes the following updates
- Updates to the New Host
- Allows the user to disable portions of the script
- Collect Mission Information from SBs and Planets