*** Note I have changed the name of the script as I have combined the Google, Opera and Firefox scripts into One. You still need to install the 2 additional scripts for Opera ***
- I have stopped updating my Firefox extension to focus on a combined User script for all browsers.
- You will need to be using Firefox version 3.5 or higher to allow the cross-site XMLHttpRequests I use to update my site.
- You will need to install the Firefox extension for the Greasmonkey script to work correctly.
- You will need Greasemonkey to use my script.
- To use User Scripts in Google Chrome you need to be using the Beta or Dev versions
- Here is a nice reference on how to setup Google Chrome.
Once you have done one of the above steps you can download my User Script Here